Sunday, November 25, 2012

found it!

Just found my bus pass in my boot! I don't know why I didn't look there first?

 Today is my "day off" but I am headed to work for some overtime dollas. It seems as if my wekkend schedule will now be at one of our schools other locations Saturday and Sunday from 9-5. The campus is in a great location. It's right next to the lake/ the beautiful/touristy area. It's also right next to a mall. I dont mind shopping on my break. The only problem is I can't find a lot. I feel like a diabetic at Cold Stone. My shoe size in the US is 9 (why do I have the feet of a woman that is 5'9".. who knows), that is bigger than most of the men here! I have not found a single shoe store that has my size. Ladies, can you imagine!? I will have to go to Shanghai to buy shoes. The school only teaches children. My campus tutors kids and adults. I love kids, but teaching them, especially the little ones that dont speak any English, is exhausting!! Some of these kids are so precious though, I can't be mad at them that they don't speak English or that they're all spoiled only children.

Tonight I have my first class with a Chinese tutor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment