Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Skype me.

There is this really awesome thing called Skype. If you have it, add me! My user name is Carrieclark31. My schedule is very convenient in that I don't have to be at work until 1pm. That is 10pm your time. This means that when you get home from work/gym/life in the evening I am just waking up, bright eyed and bushy tailed and available to chat. Just throwin it out there... xoxo

Oh! side note. You have to provide your own toilet paper in China. The first floor of my building has a "Chinese toilet" which is a porcelain hole in the ground. It is also very smelly. Luckily, the other American woman informed me of the "western" toilets on the third floor. Phewww!

2 comments:

  1. you need to email photos of your place and surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I warned you about this....BYOTP everywhere! (and hand sanitizer)

    ReplyDelete